30th National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology (PLASMA-2015)
The 30th National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology (PLASMA-2015) is being organized by Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (Kolkata), in association with the Plasma Science Society of India (PSSI) during December 1-4, 2015.
Like every year, the symposium is designed to provide a forum for young researchers in the area of Plasma Science & Technology to interact with eminent plasma scientists from India and to present their work. The scope of the symposium includes frontline research in basic plasma physics as well as significant advances in plasma technology.
We have given how to reach SINP and Hostel MSA-II in the link About kolkata and root direction,
This may be of some help for you.
(1) The details about the full programme and the speakers of PLASMA-2015 can be found by clicking the link of Programme schedule and speakers list.
(2) The details about the Posters can be found by clicking the link of Poster list for PLASMA-2015 .
(3) To book your accommodation during the Conference please go to the section "Registration fees and Accommodation" in this web page and click "Hotels and Guesthouses" to see list of the preferable accommodations .
Kindly book your suitable accommodation as early as possible.
(4) Please note that we will collect the "Registration fees" at the Conference registration desk
(5) Conference venue is the SINP CAMPUS
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
1/AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata -700064.
(6) We have very limited number of low cost hostel accommodation strictly for students. We can allot these accommodation until it is vacant. Please contact Sudip (
) within 10th November 2015.